Lisa Andreasen's journey to the Boston Cow Parade.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 3 - April 4, 2006


OPTICOW ILLUSION 20
Originally uploaded by Lisa Andreasen.
I had an audience tonight. I headed straight to the "studio," aka my parents' basement from work, rather than going home. I was reminded of my days of working on art projects in high school, with one or both of them over my shoulder wondering how far I had gotten. They walk that fine line of interested doting parent, and get out of my light! It really was fun to hang out, chat, and listen as the watched American Idol.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

haha... pretty much the coolest looking cow i've ever seen :-)
love ya lisa! guess what?!? i come home in like... 6 days! (yayyyy!!!)
<3, amanda
PS: so mad madesa got kicked off!!!

April 07, 2006 10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home