Lisa Andreasen's journey to the Boston Cow Parade.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

OPTICOW ILLUSION-APPLICATION

I have set up 2 ways to follow the progress of OPTICOW ILLUSION, this blog, and my FLICKR account for more details photographs. My tripod is set up to take a series of photos from the same spot, so viewing the FLICKR slideshow is a neat way to follow along. I invite you to check it out. The links are in the sidebar on the right.

This illustration was the drawing submitted with my application to the Boston Cow parade. For more info, check out the link in the sidebar.

I am so excited to have the opportunity to paint a cow for the Cow Parade. It is such a great event. It provides a great canvas for the art community, is a great community event, and raises money for charity all at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home