Lisa Andreasen's journey to the Boston Cow Parade.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

GROUND ZERO


OPTICOW ILLUSION 1
Originally uploaded by Lisa Andreasen.
I will chronicle the progress by actual days of drawing, starting with the pickup at ground zero. Check out my photo page for more images of unwrapping Opticow.

A project like this is rarely a one person job. I want to thank a few key players so far...

My friend Sonciary drove me to Boston in her husband's pickup, while both our husbands were at a Dreamtheater concert. We had a blast, driving through security and into a building to get the cow. Thank you Sonciary!

My parents offered their garage as studio space, since our apartment is at the top of 2 flights of very narrow stairs. I can just imagine working on it in our kitchen. he he he. My mom and I ended up rearranging their basement to make a more comfortable work space. Thanks mom and dad.

And of course my husband, Jesse. Thank you for supporting me in this adventure and for laughing with me at the absurdity of painting a life-size cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home