Lisa Andreasen's journey to the Boston Cow Parade.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 2 - April 2, 2006


OPTICOW ILLUSION 15
Originally uploaded by Lisa Andreasen.
It's growing! I made some good headway today while Jesse (my husband) played his guitar. Or rather serenaded me while I painted... with everything from heavy metal to soft acoustic riffs. He packed up a bunch of gear to bring along so he could play while I worked. We are quite the pair, visual artist and musician! It was such a blessing to hear him play and each do what what we love doing at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Andreasen said...

Jesse wanted me to clarify that he did not actualy get out his acoustic guitar, although he packed it. The difference is better described as distortion vs. clean sound. What do I know I just sing. :)

April 03, 2006 10:45 PM

 
Blogger amanda said...

.... sorry i can't help it...

AWWWWW.... :-)

April 07, 2006 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home