Lisa Andreasen's journey to the Boston Cow Parade.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Opening Act

This just in: I've been so busy with the cow that I didn't even realize that Jesse and I are opening for the upcomming Tara Leigh Cobble concert. The posters have been up for a couple weeks and I didn't even notice on them!You can expect at least one of Jesse's original songs and a few favorites... maybe even our own version of a U2 song. I'm still waiting to see what Jesse has up his sleeve. Come on out to Christ's Church of Amherst at 7pm on Sunday, May 7. You definitely won't want to miss hearing and meeting Tara. This is her second time visiting Christ's Church, and she has this amazing knack of learning everybody's names and putting them into one of her songs!

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Wow! Wish I could be there sunday to hear you and jesse! you guys will be so great, although I don't know how you guys could ever top the song you sang at your wedding- that was pretty much the most romantic thing I have ever seen. Just thought I'd tell you and jesse that you will be great and that I miss you both. I'm looking forward to spending more time with you guys this summer!
<3, amanda

May 01, 2006 6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home